(as of Oct 17,2021 09:26:10 UTC – Details)
CLEAN & ODORLESS KITCHEN
How to avoid stainless steel rust
1. If the stainless steel surface contains dust of other metal elements or attachment of dissimilar metal particles. In humid air, the condensed water between the attached material and the stainless steel connects the two into a micro battery, triggering an electrochemical reaction. The protective film is destroyed, which is called electrochemical corrosion.
2. The surface of the stainless steel adheres to the organic juice (such as melon, noodle soup, etc.), which will constitute an organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen, and the organic acid will corrode the metal surface.
3. The surface of the stainless steel adheres to acid, alkali, and salt substances (such as splash of alkaline water and lime water), will cause local corrosion.
4. In polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, carbon oxide, nitrogen oxide), sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid liquid spots will form in the condensed water, causing chemical corrosion.
5. Please take care to avoid the damp environment and avoid washing with steel balls and bleaching agents or abrasives.
All of these can cause the stainless steel surface protection film to corrode, then causing rust. Therefore, in order to ensure that the metal surface is bright and not rusted, we recommend:
1. Rinse with neutral cleaner. Dry them after washing.
2. Please do not scratch the surface with hard material such as steel scrubber.
3. Please store them in dry cool places and avoid direct sunlight.
4. Avoid placing foods which will produce acidic, alkaline element.
5. Please attention there is no bad stainless steel (except for fake and shoddy), only the unsuitable environment. Any question or suggestion please feel free to e-mail us.
What To Compost
Fruits and vegetables; Eggshells; Coffee grounds and filters;
Tea bags; Nut shells; Shredded newspaper;
Cardboard; Paper; Yard trimmings;
Grass clippings; Houseplants; Hay and straw;
Leaves; Sawdust; Wood chips;
Cotton and Wool Rags; Dryer and vacuum cleaner lint;
Hair and fur; Fireplace ashes
What Not To Compost & Why
Black walnut tree leaves or twigs- Releases substances that might be harmful to plants
Coal or charcoal ash- Might contain substances harmful to plants
Dairy products (e.g., butter, milk, sour cream, yogurt) and eggs*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Diseased or insect-ridden plants- Diseases or insects might survive and be transferred back to other plants
Fats, grease, lard, or oils*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Meat or fish bones and scraps*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Pet wastes (e.g., dog or cat feces, soiled cat litter)*- Might contain parasites, bacteria, germs, pathogens, and viruses harmful to humans
Yard trimmings treated with chemical pesticides- Might kill beneficial composting organisms
Activated-charcoal filters trap
& absorb odors leaving your
kitchen smelling clean & fresh
Easy to carry
A sturdy handle makes it easy to transfer scraps to your outside compost pile.
High Grade Stainless Steel
The compost bin is rust-resistant and solid. Seamless design will not leak during storing the kitchen waste.
Replace the filter easily. And just clean with warm water and then the compost bin will be just like new.
♥ ODORLESS DESIGN —- ENLOY compost bin is designed for controlling odors naturally. This compost bin is equipped with a airtight lid which can keeps it spill proof. You will hardly notice that they are there even if some of your leftovers are already a few days old.
♥ DULABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION —- ENLOY compost bin is made of high grade 430 stainless steel. The compost bin is solid and rust-resistant, which is perfect for composting in kitchen. The stainless steel compost bin will not release any harmful chemicals in your compost. You will make some safe compost to plant your flowers or vegetables. The odorless compost bin allows you to make compost in kitchen and enjoy a clean kitchen.
♥ EASY TO USE —- You can store some food waste for several day in your kitchen and no need to go to the outdoor compost area or your green waste bin every day. Store vegetable waste, fruit scraps, and coffee grounds in the recycled stainless steel kitchen compost bin. Clean up easily, but please Do not use alkaline or acidic detergent cleaning. Just clean with warm water and then the compost bin will be just like new.
♥ STYLISH ATTRACTIVE DESIGN —- ENLOY compost bin looks stylish in the kitchen for its simple and classical design. It’s a great size for kitchen scraps and the compost bin doesn’t take up too much counter space when you put it on your kitchen countertop. A sturdy handle makes it easy to transfer scraps to your outside compost pile. The compost bin is easy to clean for its simple design.
♥ BEST GIFT —- ENLOY compost bin is a wonderful gift for your family or friends. The stainless steel bin is molded in one integrated body, unlike other bins that are welded may leak at the weld points over time. You can send the high quality bin to your family and friends and share some experience about composting each other.