(as of Mar 29,2021 21:45:23 UTC – Details)
How to planting it:
1. Choose a clean flowerpot with a drain hole.
2. Place two-thirds of the soil and water it completely.
3.A seeds is place on the surface of the soil.
4. The seeds is covered with soil, and the thickness is approximately the thickness of the seed.
5. Keep warm in cold season and keep the seeds in sunny places after germination.
6. The seeds will germinate in about 10-20 days, and the spray can be used to prevent the seeds from being washed away.
Temperature: 15-35 Celcius Growing, Temperature: 15-25 Celcius Sowing
Convolvulus is a genus of about 200 to 250 species of flowering plants in the bindweed family Convolvulaceae, with a cosmopolitan distribution.
Common names include bindweed and morning glory; both names shared with other closely related genera.
Easy to grow,give you much more plant pleasure.
Hummingbirds love it and it draws butterflies.