- Big Jim (50 seeds) | Cayenne (50 seeds)
- Habanero (50 seeds) | Hungarian Hot Wax (50 seeds)
- Jalapeno (50 seeds) | Red Cherry Hot Pepper (50 seeds)
- Serrano (50 seeds)
- Anaheim (50 seeds) | Cubanelle (50 seeds)
- Poblano (50 seeds)
- California Wonder Bell Pepper (50 seeds) | Golden California Wonder Bell Pepper (50 seeds)
- Hungarian Sweet Wax or Banana (50 seeds) | Pepperoncini (50 seeds)
- Growing Guides – we developed the most comprehensive and easy to use online growing guides to ensure you can grow your plants from seeds like a PRO.
- Culinary Book – complimentary book with quick and easy food recipes for everyday use.
- Natural Health Guides – designed to help you use plants from your garden to naturally improve your health.
🍃Huge Value -14 Most Popular Sweet & Hot Peppers non-GMO Heirloom Seeds – LESS THAN $1.5 PER SEED VARIETY – 700 seeds including: Anaheim, Banana, Big Jim, California Wonder Bell, Cayenne, Cubanelle, Golden California Wonder Bell, Habanero, Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno, Pepperoncini, Poblano, Red Cherry & Serrano Peppers.
🌱 Easy & Fun Growing Experience with our online guides – Don’t plant disappointment – Add more colors to your garden! We send only super hearty seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO.
🏡 Fresh the Most Popular Sweet & Hot Peppers All Year Round at Indoor or Outdoor Gardens – Plant seeds all year round indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy healthy meals with amazing peppers all year. Plant more and use them for healthy meals with the help of our cooking guide.
🎁 Outstanding Gift – for couples, vegetarians, vegans, gardeners, house survivalist, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Can be used for a variety of occasions – as a housewarming, babyshower, birthday, anniversary gift and more.
🗽 Made in the USA by Small Family-Owned Business – Quality You Can Trust – Our herb kit seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant. Each packet is stamped with the expiration date so you can see how fresh our products are.